As a community bank, we’re committed to helping our local businesses thrive and grow with hands-on support from our banking professionals. As a customer of Blue Hills Bank you’ll have an experienced banker at your side dedicated to understanding your unique business and goals. Together, we will determine the most suitable financing solution for your business from our full menu of options:
Lines of Credit
If your business is in need of funding for your daily operational needs such as financing accounts receivable or inventory, ask us about our secured lines of credit. They’re a great option for managing cash flow, financing operations and working capital to support business fluctuations and growth without having to tap into your savings.
- Convenient advances with a revolving line of credit
- Monthly interest-only payments
- Pay interest only on the line amount drawn
Blue Hills Bank term loans are a great option if you’re planning to make a fixed asset purchase, expand your business, or make an acquisition.
- Competitive fixed or variable rate based on your entire relationship
- A variety of terms are available
Purchase or refinance owner-occupied or non-owner occupied commercial real estate through Blue Hills Bank. Our experienced team of commercial real estate bankers know the commercial real estate landscape and can put together competitively priced loan packages with favorable terms.
- Finance up to 80% of the property value
- Terms of up to 10 years with longer amortization schedules
- Fixed and variable rate loans
Grow your business with an SBA government-guaranteed loan. Blue Hills Bank is committed to supporting the community and local economy. We offer SBA-guaranteed loans to help you expand your business. Learn more about the SBA Loans we offer.