Business Money Market
with a $10,000 minimum balance
With a great rate and deposits fully insured by the FDIC and DIF, our Business Money Market
account is a no-brainer for savvy savers. With this account you can:
- Earn a generous 1.25% APY1 – with a guaranteed rate through 2018!
- Write up to six checks per month2
- Use funds from the account for overdraft protection3
- Have peace of mind with fully insured deposits through the FDIC and DIF
- Waive the $7 Monthly Service Charge with a $2,500 minimum daily balance
Complete the form below or call 855.615.4326 for more information about our Business Money Market account or another business savings account.
1. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 12/6/17 and subject to change at any time without notice after account opening if promotional rate qualification requirements aren’t met and/or after the promotional period. Advertised APY is a promotional rate and is guaranteed through 12/31/18 when promotional rate qualifications are met. Minimum daily balance of $10,000 – $2,999,999.99 required to earn 1.25% APY; 0.30% APY available when minimum daily balance is $3,000,000+; 0.10% APY is available when balance is $10 – $9,999.99. $50 minimum opening deposit. A Blue Hills Bank business checking account is required to qualify for advertised APY, otherwise standard Business Money Market rates apply. Promotional 1.25% APY offered to new business customers only, or to qualifying existing business customers who add between $25,000 and $2,999,999.99 in new-to-bank deposits into the Business Money Market account. Qualified existing business customers must notify us at time of deposit if adding deposits to qualify for advertised APY. Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time. Fees may reduce earnings. Other terms and conditions may apply.
2. Transfers from a Business Money Market account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfer or by debit card or similar order to third parties are limited to six per statement cycle.
3. Fees may apply. See Fee Schedule for Business Accounts.