|How it Works|
Access your money anytime from your personal computer.
Online Banking lets you log on and access your Blue Hills Bank accounts 24 hours a day from any computer with internet access. Can’t make it to the bank? You can use Online Banking to securely:
- Check your account balances and transaction activity
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Make person-to-person payments with Popmoney1
- Transfer funds2 between your Blue Hills Bank deposit accounts and accounts you
hold at other financial institutions3
- View deposit and loan eStatements
- Make Blue Hills Bank loan payments
- Manage your budget with expense charts
- Send secure messages
- Set-up eAlerts
All you need to do to get started is enroll today. We’ll take it from there.
2. Transfers from a money market account or statement savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer or by check, draft, or similar order to third parties are limited to six transactions per statement cycle. Limits do not apply to deposits and they do not apply to withdrawals or transfers made at a branch, by mail, or by ATM.